Discord is a great platform for gamers of all levels to come together and chat. It’s also a great platform for brands to communicate with their customers. However, one important thing to remember is that discord is public by default. This means that anything you say on discord can be seen by anyone who joins the channel. In this blog post, we will teach you all about How To Report Someone On Discord. We will also discuss the different types of reports available and how to use them most effectively. So if you ever need to report someone for bad behavior, read on to learn all about it!
What is How To Report Someone On Discord?
How To Report Someone On Discord is a communication platform used by gamers and other groups for voice, text, and video chat. It’s free and secure, making it a great platform for team building and collaboration. If you need to report someone on discord, here are some steps to follow:
1. Open the discord app on your device
2. Go to the “Users” tab
3. Find the person you want to report
4. At the top of their profile, next to their name, there is a “Report” button
5. Click on that button
6. A warning will appear asking you if you want to report this user for a specific reason or just block them 7. If you just want to block them, click on the “Block” button
8. If you want to report them for a specific reason, select that option from the dropdown
9. Fill out the reporting form with as much information as possible
10. Click on “Submit Report” 11. Discord will take care of the rest
How To Report Someone On Discord
If someone is causing a negative and disruptive environment on your Discord server, you may want to report them.
1. Open up Discord and click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen.
2. In the “Servers” section, select your server and click on the “Report” button in the bottom left corner.
3. Type in the username of who you want to report and choose a reason for reporting them (e.g. spamming, toxicity, etc.).
4. Click “Submit Report” and your message will be sent to Discord moderators for review.
How long it will take for the report to be processed
It typically takes Discord about 24 hours to process a report. This is based on our infrastructure and the volume of reports we receive. If you submitted a report in error, or there are additional factors that affect processing time, your report may take longer to be processed. If you have any questions about the status of your report, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
What happens if I am wrong about the person I reported?
If you are wrong when reporting someone on discord, there is a chance they will not get reported. If you are reporting someone for breaking a chat rule, their account may be suspended or banned from Discord. Discord does not want to become a police force, and instead wants to promote constructive communication and debate.
If you are a discord user and have had enough of someone harassing, threatening, or just being generally mean to you in chat, then this guide is for you. In it, we will outline the steps you need to take in order to report someone forHow To Report Someone On Discord. We want everyone on discord to feel safe and comfortable using the platform, so reporting abusive users is one small step we can all take to make that happen. Thanks for reading!